Saturday, May 2, 2015

5/2/2015

Woke up this morning, laid there for a few minutes, sat up thinking something felt different- my body felt normal! Didn't last too long but it was great! It has been a good day. Each day is kind of a process of adjusting your mindset to what you can and cannot do. Wish I could do more reading and studying but my eyes and head seem to be the most constantly affected areas. I'm good for about 15 minutes of reading before the headache starts. There are so many things worse than living with chemo. I'm grateful for the problems I have. It is so much easier to see that prayers are answered when the outcome is positive. One thing I have learned from painful experience, as we all do, is that a negative outcome is also a blessing. Wading through that process is a period of growth we often do not get when our prayers are answered the way we want them to be. Family, friends, and faith are the greatest blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment