Friday, May 15, 2015

5/15/2015

Wow - what a difference a day makes! On Tuesday with the chemo infusion I still felt fairly well. Then came the shot on Wednesday and by night I felt like I had been run over. It may be a bit stronger reaction than the last two but having only one more to go with the two strongest chemicals makes me very grateful. The doctor says the next three months of chemo won't be as difficult to handle. I have been so blessed not to be sick for the whole two weeks between treatments. Light of any kind is difficult to deal with the constant head and eye sight problems. Usually when your sick it is with one thing. The thing that makes chemo hard is you have all of those problems at the same time. general weakness, tingling, burning, nausea, gas, sore throat, sore mouth, swollen aching lymph nodes ,etc. Guess it's a lesson in being grateful when you just have one illness. Looking at the time that has past is much easier than looking at the long time left to go but I know I have been so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment