Tuesday, May 12, 2015

5/11/2015

What a wonderful Mother's Day! How grateful I am to be a mother - that has always been my most cherished role in life. What is amazing to me now is how they are taking care of me. Not something I ever wanted them to have to do but I am so grateful for them with their busy lives taking time to do whatever I need done. Melia is the primary chorister. Alysha got all of the ranch kids together. After church all of my grandchildren came to my front porch and sang songs from the primary program for me. It was amazing how the little ones knew and sang all of the words! How I love those kids. A new discovery today - when Scott was brushing all these little short hairs off my shirt he suggested I find a lint roller. He laughed as he left saying "You should use that on your hair". What a great idea! I used it on my head and it was just covered with hair. Such a strange sight but it worked so well I'm going to use it a couple times a day until I'm completely bald. Our friends, the Thompson's, came to visit and wish me a happy Mother's day. What a joy it is to see the changes they are making in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment