Friday, May 29, 2015

5/29/2015

Days have passed since I have blogged because each day I thought nighttime would be the best time to blog but by then it is hard to focus. So any normal person would do it earlier in the day but not me. Procrastinator that I am. Hooray! Had the final infusion of the two harshest chemicals on Tuesday. I was so excited when they gave me the schedule for the next round of chemo. It was only scheduled through July. Could it be? Was I really only going to have to have six infusions instead of twelve?? Was that too good to be true? Apparently so because I called back the office to ask and they said they only scheduled two months at a time. And beside that the next treatment would actually take four months instead of three. So all in all that excitement faded in a hurry! The last three days have been a time of pondering over the things I have learned in last two months. I am a firm believer that when we chose Heavenly Father's plan for us we covenanted to help one another return to live with Him. Being the recipient of such kindness and compassion from so many reaffirms to me how important that covenant is. I have learned more about compassion, more about taking time for others, more about serving, and more about sharing the love we have for each other. Thank you, thank you! Finally. I have learned if I take the medication before the headaches, blurred vision, aches, and weakness begin it isn't as hard to handle them. About time huh? Some people are just slow learners!

No comments:

Post a Comment