Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5/20/2015

Isn't is great to know that we are never really alone? That we don't have to fight our battles alone. That we have a Father who loves us and wants to help us in a much more perfect way than we love and want to help our children. That knowledge is always so comforting to me! It's a beautiful day here on the compound! Since yesterday I have felt so much better. It's always interesting to think that it isn't the disease that is making you sick - it's the cure. I did get out for a walk today to see the new puppy. One thing I know for sure is that I need to build up some body strength. When your little 4 year old granddaughters are riding their bikes around you in circles as you walk, you realize you need to pick up the pace! At least now I'm not in that constant battle between mind and body. You know the one where your mind says "Get up and get something done" and your body says " I'm so tired I just can't move". Glad to be past that for a week. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment