Thursday, May 7, 2015

5/7/2015

The last three days have been wonderful! Felt so good I loaded a DI bag in the car and drove to Layton knowing I could escape the "cave" as Jake calls it. That makes me laugh because it's true both mentally and physically! I knew my daughters would try to talk me out of it so I texted Melia after I left. It felt so good to do something normal. It's not a place you have to go in or be around a lot of people so it was perfect for me. You know how once in a while you get that joyous feeling that it is great to be alive; I realized that I hadn't felt that for quite a while. I am finally losing my quarter inch long irritating hair! Don't know if men's short stubby hair wakes them up every time they turn over in bed but mine does. I know my head is a bit sensitive. Never thought I would come to the point of glee when I became completely bald. One month of chemo is over! Looking back is so much better than looking forward but I am so grateful for the blessing of not being overwhelmed with sickness that I know most people suffer with. It may still be coming but I know many prayers are being answered in my behalf. How wonderful it is to feel surrounded by prayers of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment