Monday, May 4, 2015

5/4/2015

So exercise is a big thing with cancer - as if that was the only time it's important. But I had this revelation today that surely the reason I have cancer is that I quit exercising with Richard Simmons videos! During our mission I was pretty faithful but alas, when we got home I put the videos in the office and have never pulled them out since. My kids have always loved Richard! Not true exactly - they wouldn't even stay in the same room with me. The only thing about exercising, even walking, is getting your body to feel like you won't collapse! I am working on short walks though. I feel good today with some residual problems that Dr. Hansen's nurse told me how to clear up or prevent before the next treatment. Just keep thinking that one month of treatment has passed! Only eleven more..... Well water is not good for chemo patients because it may have bacteria that with a weakened immune system your body can't fight off. Guess it's bottled water or boiled water from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment