Sunday, November 8, 2015

11/8/15

THE REAL JOURNEY IS THE ONE THAT TAKES PLACE WITHIN US For me it is not the cancer journey that is important, but rather finding within myself the growth that should be a huge part of this journey. Much easier said than done! We all live with trials; many much worse than cancer. Without faith I would shrivel up and die - that's how strong I am not.... That is why I know how vital your prayers have been for me and my family. I was looking forward to going to Church today only to wake up early with a headache that soon became an all over ache. Don't know if it was a germ or just that I have been stressing my weakened body thinking since the cancer hadn't spread I should be 100% better. Eli is here with her family and it was the Primary Program. Since much of the Primary is made up of our grandchildren it would have been fun to go. Hadn't planned on having tattoos on my chest! As the radiation woman was doing the work up to begin radiation on Wednesday, she said,"By the way, I'm putting permanent tattoos on your chest." See I have grown - I didn't even bat an eye until I walked out and Scott asked why that circle and dot were on my chest. And there it was, just above my shirt neckline. Well what is makeup for anyway! And to think that Dr. Garvy wouldn't let me get my eyebrows permanently done because it was a form of tattoo that pierced the skin and would be dangerous for me. Just to have eyebrows would be nice but instead I have these circles with dots and arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment