Tuesday, November 17, 2015

11/17/15

"We are the product of lives who have touched ours" President Hinckley Dr. Hansen, oncologist, was all kind and gentle and happy smiles when I met with him today. Took an hour and a half of waiting but finally got to see him just before I had to leave for a radiation appointment. He told me that the area in my spine that had showed up before was still there but the technician thought it was probably arthritis. So of course he wanted me to have an MRI to be sure. If they find that is true the cancer is will be downgraded to a 3. We are all excited about that but Dr. Hansen was very delighted that the chemo had actually worked - I know it wasn't the chemo. I honestly believe it was prayers of others, prayers on temple roles, and faith that made the difference. The quote from Pres. Hinckley states just how blessed and thankful I feel about having such Christlike friends. This automatic spelling feature is often not very helpful! So if this makes no sense you can be sure it's the spell checker! I can only wish that was the case. Sometimes I reread the post and find words substituted for the ones I used. That could be for the best! Four out of twenty eight radiation treatments are over! You just have to love the staff there; they are so kind and friendly. My body doesn't feel like this is going to be an easy five months though.

No comments:

Post a Comment