Thursday, November 12, 2015

11/12/15

Just saying: "I feel sooo good"! It's been 8 months since I have felt this good. The radiation after two days has not been bad except when I started coughing and my body moved enough that they had to start all over. My mouth is so dry that I asked if they had anything to keep my mouth moist. Someone had a cough drop and gave it to me. Five minutes later I was coughing. They had told me to raise my fingers (which were holding bars behind my head) if there was any problem. Finally the doctor came in. "You are going to have to take this cough drop out of my mouth because it is making me cough." "Yes we know and we are going to have to start all over again." Needless to say, I was feeling pretty awesome since I couldn't move to get the cough drop out of my mouth by myself. Anyway all is well. The doctor says the first two weeks aren't too bad but the last three are exhausting. Sounds ok with me since you aren't sick. Except for the cow that was standing on my porch eating the straw from behind some cute scarecrows Sue had put there. Then there were the two sitting in my flower beds chewing their cuds just like they belonged there and a yard full of cows making themselves at home eating every green plant and tree in sight. That's why I have a BB gun and actually am becoming a pretty good shot! Tomorrow is our annual fall bull sale. The girls have been organizing the luncheon for 250 people since their mother is defunct!

No comments:

Post a Comment