Thursday, November 19, 2015

11/19/15

There have been good things happening here: I'm finally growing some facial hair ( a few eyebrow hairs and eyelashes that are now a sixteenth of an inch long). It sounds so strange to me when I laugh and then I realize it has been some time since I thought there was much to laugh about. The radiation is going well. After tomorrow there will only be four weeks of radiation left. Then hormone blocking stuff and before you know it I'll be through that year of treatment Dr. Garvy said it would be. In the beginning a year sounded like an eternity, now it's amazing that so much of it is over. Today was an eye appointment after radiation. Dr. Dastrup has been so helpful. Remembering how painful my eyes have been since beginning chemo and I did nothing about it because I thought it was all chemo related is sad. Now it's going to be three more months of eye drops every hour - maybe steroid eye drops morning and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment