Wednesday, November 4, 2015

11/4/15

Life has settled down a bit today. Had a PET Scan this morning and saw the radiation oncologist. So I now have these cool circles with arrows tattooed on my chest and a body form so I can't move during the radiation process. Radiation beginning next Wed. depending on the results of the PET Scan. It helps a bit to know no matter what the results are, I know I have cancer already and will live with it the rest of my life. And that's okay because people do live with cancer. Just wish the whole thing was easier for my family. Scott is doing well. He is a bit wary of the times he feels dizzy so that is good. After the bull sale he will be monitored so we can find out what is going on with his health. We are all so grateful that he is still here and functioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment