Friday, October 9, 2015

10/9/15

So, Alysha came to check on me this morning and decided I needed some eyebrows. It's not for lack of trying but I just couldn't decide where it should be. Alysha wanted to do angry brows but what we ended up with looked like one question mark and the other a slash of too dark brown. After half and hour of laughing and decision making we finally agreed on one. So next came the eyelashes. I do have three of my own! My eyes look sicker than I really am, so if am going to live the rest of my life in treatment I'm going to be using a lot of fake stuff! Who would have thought that breast "poofs" would be so hard to figure out?? I do know how really unimportant this stuff is but if it gives us something to laugh about, I'm all for it. Between my hormonal emotional ups and downs and the non existent breast issues I feel like I've just had a baby. Great right? Dr. Garvey says that's normal because the cells left on the chest wall can't figure out what happened to the rest of them. Me either! I am fine so please don't worry about me. I have been so blessed. Melia sent me this post: If my body is ever found dead on a jogging trail Love it! Just know I was murdered elsewhere and dumped there

No comments:

Post a Comment