Sunday, October 11, 2015

10/11/15

Just because our prayers are not answered the way we hope doesn't mean they are not being answered by someone who knows far more about our lives than we do. This time I know that more clearly than I have in the past. We all go through experiences that pull us closer to that understanding or we let it push us away thinking God does not care about us anyway. I am so grateful to know that when we hit rock bottom there is someone to turn to that I know has the power to help us grow and learn through the difficult experiences we all have on this earth. Just saying it like it is - this radical mastectomy stuff is miserable. I had dropped most of my pain medication thinking the surgery sites should be better. All I can say is that is far from true!

No comments:

Post a Comment