Monday, October 5, 2015

10/5/15

Who would think that having two mastectomies would be such a relief! That is if I can ever figure out how to make the breast forms fit in those pouches. Tried to call my sister to see which side went in first. All in all, I don't think I got it right but I've got lots of time to practice. I'm so grateful to know that even though I may have to live on cancer drugs at least I will never have to have another mastectomy. ( I don't know how to do a smiley face on the blog or you would see one) So in the recovery room the nurse told us to sleep with my head elevated. Neither Scott, Alysha, nor I know why that was or how long it was to be. I've been sleeping almost sitting up for about a week now and don't know why and it is not comfortable for someone who generally sleeps on her side! But tonight one pillow is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment