Sunday, October 4, 2015

10/4/15

Another few days gone bye. I am feeling more like a living, breathing, but sore, person. Sharp stinging pain feels quite a bit like the chemo systemic pains I've had four the last four months of Taxol. I am so grateful for the health I have! Although I hear it's pretty miserable when they pull the tubes out, having them gone would solve many problems. It is difficult to think you are healthy with 24" tubes hanging out of your body with grenade looking bottles connected to the ends and filling up with blood. Was that gross? I love grossing out my kids!! There has got to be something fun about this whole thing... On a Conference Sunday I'm so grateful for the help we received in strengthening ourselves during these turbulent and lawless times.

No comments:

Post a Comment