Thursday, October 29, 2015

10/29/15

Went to the eye doctor today and can barely see what I am typing. That's certainly a change for the better - not! He did say I had moderate to severe dry eye syndrome. I am so grateful that it is something that can be treated. Eye drops every hour that you are awake. He says it takes months to rehydrate and then they can determine what my vision really is. My eyes are less painful but everything is a bit fuzzy now. with a mind like mine I figure I need a new calendar just to remember all of the medicines I have. Today they called from the eye place and asked me to bring all medications I am taking - after filling 3 gallon bags with medicine bottles I stuffed them all in a big bag. Scott asked if I needed to borrow a truck. How rude! He just feels bad that he doesn't have any medicines that he has to take every hour of the day..... Grateful for another day. What blessings I have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment