Wednesday, December 9, 2015

12/9/15

Seek heavenly guidance one day at a time Life by the yard is hard by the inch it's a cinch Thomas S. Monson Only ten treatments left and the MRI is over so inch by inch, yard by yard, day by day this cancer treatment is going to end! I am such a woos (is that how you spell that word that means weak, etc?) I only know that without heavenly guidance and blessings, life this last year would have been so much harder. The MRI is a noisy experience but the good thing is they don't band your feet together or keep your arms clasp to bars above your head. You do have some company though because the technician is talking to you and explaining what is going on. Never opened my eyes because I certainly would have panicked thinking sudden death was coming in that very claustrophobic tube! Should have the results back by Friday. They are concerned about an area in my back that has been there since the beginning of treatment but thought if it was cancer it should have been killed by the chemo. The three doctors involved in my treatment remind me that they will be seeing me often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment