Monday, December 14, 2015

12/14/2015

Just thinking about prayer and how powerful other's prayers have been in this last year in my life. I have always loved the quote "Be an answer to someone else's prayer". One of the most poignant times that has taught me about other's prayers was the day my mother, my best friend who I knew loved me unconditionally, left this earth life. I was sobbing and walking the floor upstairs in our bedroom. To this day I can still vividly picture where I was in the room when I suddenly felt the pain and sorrow lifted from my soul. A perfect calm came over me and in my heart I heard the words: "Someone is praying for you". That was 36 years ago and yet feels like yesterday. I know the prayers said for me have lifted me through this last year of cancer treatment. So many of you have prayed for me and really have been the answer to my prayers. You know if there are any misspelled words in these blogs it is the automatic spelling correction! It even replaces words making when you don't realize it. It certainly couldn't be me - ha. Feeling good today since the radiation doctor's office called and said they were cancelling treatments today. I'm happy to see that the hourly burn cream has made a difference! What a beautiful day it is with the snow covered tree branches!

No comments:

Post a Comment