Thursday, December 3, 2015

12/3/5

Isn't it comforting to have some understanding through the scriptures of what these last days hold for us? I'm just finishing the Book of Mormon (and no, it isn't the first time!) and the heartbreak of those final days of the Nephites reported by Mormon. We know of the commotion and destruction of the last days - we are living in it. What is amazing to me is how rapidly good has become evil and vise versa. The last two days of radiation have been good. The Dr. says I'm probably not going to burn to the point of blisters and pealing but the fatigue will increase. Yeah!! I love the staff at Ogden Regional Cancer Center. The toll road and I have become good friends. Even robbed my piggy bank for quarters. I knew they would come in handy some day but never thought it would be a quick way to make daily trips to the hospital for radiation treatments!

No comments:

Post a Comment