Friday, July 3, 2015

7/3/2015

After a wig -raising cow chase on the ranger with my husband I realized my wig is not going to be blown off anytime soon and after going through three months of chemo I am not ready to die!! We started off with such a calm beautiful ride. Then found some of the cows were on the golf course and that quite ride quickly turned into a race with those crazy black cows. Scott thought I was screaming (which could have been true)so he was yelling over the roar of the ranger for me to quit screaming while he driving wildly through the three foot weeds, up the golf course hill, and through the fields. Which made me realize that although over the years Scott and I have told each other we would really rather die quickly in an accident than linger with some debilitating illness- I certainly don't want to die being scared to death! And so I am happy to be at home while he found a better cow chasing companion. I'm just guessing he's not going to take me again. Thank Heavens! It has been a good day. Not even any aching today. My lips are peeling- which reminds me of our mission because they peeled for three months in the Dominican Republic. Didn't have the mouth and throat sores that I have now though. You know what is so awesome is knowing that we are all brothers and sisters and children of a father and mother in Heaven who loves us. I believe that we all promised to help each other return to them. I have been the recipient of so much love and compassion that my testimony of that promise has been solidified even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment