Monday, July 20, 2015

7/20/2015

My sister says IBC (inflammatory breast cancer) is usually a younger woman's disease. So should I be flattered that cancer chose me - old as I am? I just hope that my getting IBC means some other younger woman won't get it. But life just isn't fair in that way. Probably one of my most used phrases while my children were growing up was "life just isn't fair" when they would complain about something not being fair. There wasn't much time to ponder then. But now I believe that the things that happen in our lives truly have purpose and are more than fair because they allow us to grow in ways we would not have chosen ourselves. Tomorrow is treatment day - the last one this month! I have felt good and expect this week to be ok also.

No comments:

Post a Comment