Sunday, July 12, 2015

7/12/2015

Just sitting here thinking about what a wonderful life we have here on the ranch (or the compound) as it is often referred to) Looking out the window Friday afternoon I saw this streak of blue running toward the house. On further investigation I realized it was Melia's little Sadie in her princess dress (one of many) running back to her house. She must have had a tball game because she rarely moves that fast! To be able to watch the kids kayaking in the water at the Pit and various other activities on the ranch is such a blessing to me. There is so much love and support here - we are very blessed! I am very grateful for our kids and how, despite their busy lives, always find time to check on me. I am feeling good and ready to get another treatment over this week. Only two and a half more months of chemo. I have developed a great respect for people who live their lives on chemo! Thank you so much for your prayers - what a difference they have made in my treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment