Friday, July 10, 2015

7/10/2015

The three weeks on and one week off was a welcome relief! Actually felt pretty good by the end of the week off. Then during the infusion this week I sat by two women who were always nauseated by the infusion and knew they were going home to spend a week or more throwing up. I am always amazed at the strength of the patients in the infusion room - their stories, their treatments, their will to live. To really live, not just survive through the time they have left. I have been so tired this week. Must be because I am working so hard- NOT! Two more treatments this month then just two more months of treatment and hopefully that will be the end of the chemo. Surgery and radiation doesn't sound like much fun either. It has been great to spend more time with my precious grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment