Friday, July 17, 2015

7/17/2015

Did you know: adults with no hair can get cradle cap (a condition usually associated with babies)? When I finally realized what that spot on my scalp was and that I needed not just to wash my head but brush my scalp thoroughly every day - I just had to laugh. I still think I am a little old for cradle cap though!! Had my second treatment for the month on Tuesday and have felt much better than the last treatment. Never thought those first three months of chemo would end; now I can actually see the end of these treatments. How grateful I am for the scriptures teaching us to Have Faith, Not Fear. As the next stage of treatment comes along with some trepidation on my part, I know that having faith rather than fear will be such a blessing to me. I haven never been so aware of and amazed by the courage other people have in dealing with life's adversities.

No comments:

Post a Comment