Monday, July 20, 2015

7/19/2015

Sundays come around round so quickly! It is not much fun being alone on the ranch while everyone else is at church. Will be glad to get back to church and our ward family - such wonderful friends. Cancer is a whole new mind set but not unlike many serious health problems. Some days I just want to make it though the day and other days I want to live each day with joy. Enduring to the end has taken on a much broader meaning of how illness and old age add to that' enduring' word. I have been so blessed not to be deathly ill with the chemo. After all there is nothing weird about waking up at 9:00 am and being dead tired by 10:30 am. How grateful I am to have the gospel as the foundation of my life and the lives of my family. To know that there is purpose in this life makes whatever we are going through meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment