Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6/17/2015

Low blood pressure a problem for me? Since I was thirty I have had to take medication for high blood pressure so when mine wen down to 98//60 I could hardly move my body. So the week consisted mostly of going from the recliner to the couch then to the bed. Adjusting to the new chemo wasn't great either. So when I went in yesterday for another treatment I was a bit nervous. The DR was surprised that it had been a rough week until he realized my blood pressure, which has been steadily going down, was a low as it was. All in all it was a solemn day at the infusion center as I was one of the last patients that day so talked quite a bit with the nurses. I don't know if that was a good thing to have to face the realities of IBC cancer again, but I did get some questions answered. It did get me thinking about the things I want to have ready to leave for my kids before I move on. Needless to say that was emotional! Cried my self to sleep. Pretty pathetic huh..... Must have needed that outlet of tears because I feel so much better today. Have been on top of the medications and so far have felt good. I just know it is going to be a better week than last week! Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment