Sunday, June 14, 2015

6/14/2015

This hasn't been such a fun week. Those of you women who have had epidurals and felt that pain when they stick the needle in your back know how my back has felt this week. Weird painful sensation. The bone aches that were supposed to come with the white blood cell builder shot didn't come then but now I have a pretty good idea what they are. Haven't had stomach cramps before either. I don't know if it is the chemo or low blood pressure that is making me fairly unbalanced, weak, and tired. Who knows! Perhaps when my body gets used to this new chemo it will be easier.. So this treatment is three weeks on then one week off for four months. Just think how miserable I would be if prayers weren't being said for me!! I am so grateful for family and friends that are continually supportive. I want to be like all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment