Thursday, June 11, 2015

6/11/2015

Two days past the first Taxol treatment. After a vial of zantac, steroids, and Benadryl finally got the taxol. They say it is an easier drug to deal with so I wasn't expecting the side effects that came the next day. Basically balance problems and different aches. Same dry eye and vision issues. I did see the doctor on Tues. who told me that the cancer had pulled away from the chest wall and shrunk by 40%. Which is a very good thing! Also heard that this cancer usually effects younger women - that is sad. We will see how the rest of the week goes. On the lighter side, I did go to the wig shop to see if they had "wig beepers" since mine is lost much of the time if it isn't on my head. Looks to me like that should be the next wig invention! So ended up getting another wig. It's fun to see the artificial things they have in the wig shop - eyelashes, eyebrows, hair pieces of all kinds,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment