Sunday, April 19, 2015

4/19/16

Guess you won't find it hard to believe that I have lost another blog....It might show up somewhere.
 I was surprised this morning to look in the mirror and see that my hair was not singed.  There is such  a feeling of burning inside -  sure would be good if I was being cleansed of all my sins.  Now I understand why you get mouth blisters!
This has been an awesome day for me.  Little nausea and aching - not much stamina though. The surgeon said I would hate her for the chemo I was going to have to go through.  She doesn't know the power of prayer!  I know this is an answer to all of our prayers. Thank you so much!
  You know how you try to make sure the little kids in the house do not find your cell phone and drop it in the toilet  - well I forgot it was in my pocket until I heard that KURPLUNK - and looked with horror at my phone lying in the bottom of the toilet. So now my cell phone is resting in a bag of rice on my counter, trying to recover.
 I hope this day has been as good for all of you as it has been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment