Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18, 2015

Wow!  What a beautiful day.
Who would have thought that familiar  nauseated feeling from pregnancies would ever have come back at the old, old age of 66. 
  I know with out a shadow of a doubt that the prayers offered in my behalf, even though I don't deserve them, have blessed me immeasurably. Thank you so much!  The peace I feel in my soul is very reassuring that this is part of God's plan for me - just don't like it to effect my family and friends but then it may be for all of us.
  Going in for that first treatment was like entering a whole new, and unnerving world.  This sweet 80+ year old woman, who was set up next to me, took one look at me and said sweetly, "Is this your first time?  I have been here off and on for 28 years."  It could have been 38 years - short term memory  loss you know.And here I am whining about a year of treatment...My life will be enriched and I will be have a much greater understanding of others through this experience!
  It does feel like a morgue in my house after having constant little ones and other family members in and out of the house all day. How blessed I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment