Friday, April 24, 2015

4/24/2015

Woke up this morning almost hyperventilating. I was in the middle of a horrible nightmare and when I realized it was just a dream I was so relieved that I was happy to only have cancer and being scheduled for a hairless appointment. In retrospect the hair shaving was easy compared to the nightmare. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise! So grateful for a sister who sat smiling all the while and offered to blindfold me until the wig was on. When you think of the millions of people who have dealt with cancer issues you know you can do it to. The best part of the day was having a wonderful friend show up at my house in a wig with flowers..Friends are such a blessing! BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD What peace and comfort this brings me.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your posts on here mom!! your attitude and outlook is so inspiring! thank you for being you!! :)

    ReplyDelete