Wednesday, April 22, 2015

4/22/2015

Kind of a weird Wednesday: The first was in the bathroom combing my hair for one of the last time when the smell of Clorox became strong. I hadn't been cleaning the bathroom so couldn't imagine where it was coming from. I looked all over for an open container. When I got closer to the mirror and my breath came back at me - I was shocked that it was coming from me! At least it was a clean smell.. The worst was coming back to the ranch and dropping Jamie off. When Kate came over to the car crying because she couldn't see me. She knew she couldn't hug me and it was so darn pitiful I could hardly stand it. Then I get home and hear a soft knock on the door. Standing just outside the door was litte Brynle. "I just wanted to see you Grandma. How come you still look the same?" Such an innocent little four year old face. It is tough for me not to pick up these special little grandkids and hug them. It makes me feel a little empty inside. So I actually took the garbage over today! Jake pulled up beside the ranger I was in. Told him was going to get the mail but he thought that might not be a good idea, I should send Scott because "there are germs and maybe even anthrax over there in the mailbox". The funny thing was he was serious! Then when I started reading the nutrition information for cancer and how careful you should be about how clean everything should be. I am surprised I am still alive! Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment