Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4/28/2015

Afternoon of the same day Room of the living dead is the best description of today's infusion room! It is heartbreaking to see people coming in so weak they can barely walk into the room, nothing but skin and bones. Other than that the treatment was okay. I'm so grateful for Scott, though he has so much going on right now, would go spend four hours sitting in a chair by me. The technician told me that the chemo has an accumulative effect so by the fourth treatment is done you are very sick - something to look forward to! But I know that I am so blessed by the prayers of others. Ohoh the non-focusing is coming on.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy - I've signed up to receive updates when you post, and I've got to say you are such an encouragement to me, and an inspiration. We love you and are praying for you and Scott and your family. I'm so sorry you have to go through this trial, but know you will use it to help others as usual. Take care.

    ReplyDelete