Sunday, August 9, 2015

8/9/2016

Sunday again... It seems not long ago, in the Dominican Republic, that Sunday was a 12 hour day of gathering up our little family for church then teaching music the rest of the day. What I would have given then to have Sunday as a day of rest and now here I am - every day is a day of rest and it's not nearly as fun as I thought it would be. Guess we figured out where Joe and Hannah's little Owen got his white hair when I took off my wig and Scott laughed and laughed because I have this fuzzy white hair growing where the colored brown hair used to be. I thought it would come in gray, but really - white? It's been a couple days of fatigue and aching but today has been much better. I miss going to Church and seeing my friends. They announced today they would be forming another ward in our Stake. We have an amazing ward so that makes it sad to think of change. In these days of uncertainty I do know that a kind, and loving Father in Heaven is in charge. Love this card I received from a friend: You may not know exactly where the road is leading Or what the days may bring or how you'll manage them But there is one thing you can know for sure You'll always have the help and support of people who care People like me I have certainly had that help and support from so many people - so much more than I deserve. If you are reading this blog, thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment