Tuesday, August 18, 2015

8/18/2015

Just too tired! One of my all-time dislikes is trying to open those stuck together garbage can liners .. Of course they are the cheapest ones because Scott picked them up and he doesn't have to open them. But where was he when I needed a bag opened? The ones in the produce section of the grocery are frustrating to me! I guess I just have a bag opening deficiency I am doing something wrong in these blogs but of course I can't figure out what it is. This week I lost a blog. It could be that I wait until night when my mind is even worse than usual! These days I can't seem to find anything - it's a good thing body parts are attached. Sister Anderson took me to chemo today so we had a great visit before she leaves on her mission. Every time someone shares their cancer story I realize how truly blessed I am. The mornings have been good for me, by noon I'm headed downhill and by night my body is pretty miserable. That is all going to end soon though. The last five months have passed so quickly. Here's hoping the next five zoom by!

No comments:

Post a Comment