Sunday, August 30, 2015

8/30/2015

Life really may get back to normal - went to Sacrament Meeting - ten minutes late and left ten minutes early. First time for over five months. Didn't know my grandson was speaking but got to listen to him. One thing I have recognized in myself is the constant fear that something bad is going to happen. I have to remind myself constantly that I am just being paranoid but I know how quickly your life can change. It makes it more difficult not to worry about those I love and actually, everybody else! For the past three or four months our dish remote has not shut off and you couldn't turn up or down the volume. I tried to call Dish but couldn't get through. On the left hand side of the TV I had put a sign Jamie gave me up in front of the bottom of the TV. It dawned on me that maybe the remote was covering the remote access on the TV. Sure enough, moved the sign and the remote worked. So glad I didn't get through to Dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment