Friday, August 21, 2015

8/20/2015

After two frustrating hours of looking for my phone and finding it in my pocket, I decided I'm a pretty lost cause! Yes I did try to call my cell phone but it went right to the voice mail. Probably wouldn't have found it till bedtime if I hadn't bumped against the door and realized there was something hard in my pocket.. It's been a couple of normal chemo days. Fatigue and aching, sore fingers, dry eyes, nose, and mouth. I am so grateful just to have these side effects. My little girls were here playing Candyland with me. Brynlee sat across the table staring at me and finally said, "Grandma, I think you had better go get your hair!" She was so serious it just cracked me up. What a blessing having these grandchildren near is.

No comments:

Post a Comment