Friday, August 28, 2015

8/28/2015

It's almost September - who would have thought five months of chemo would pass so quickly! Three more treatments before they evaluate the success of the treatments. Hopefully it will have receded enough for them to do the surgery. The only thing I know for sure is we have a loving Father in Heaven who is in charge. His plan may be completely different than I would choose but I am confident He knows what, in the long run, will be best for me and my family. I have been so blessed. These last three days have been good for me. In fact last night watching the news my eyes actually watered a little bit. (Of course it could have been just how bad things are all around us). It has been so long since that has happened it was almost shocking but sure was a welcome relief to my dry, dry, eyes. Cutting my nails short has helped with the finger tenderness. So all-in-all I should feel good for the next few days. I am so grateful for the prayers and many acts of kindness that have been such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment