Friday, September 18, 2015

9/18/15

So Dr. Garvey okayed my surgery on the 29th of this month. That is just a week and a half away! So setting up all of appointments for pre-op, radiation, etc. Reading up on modified radical mastectomies makes me realize I could not go through this cancer stuff without faith in God. Each day when I put on my wig and look in the mirror I have thought there was something familiar about the look. Figured out what it is - the Donald Trump hair syndrome. Then the cap came off one of my many capped teeth. What hair I have looks like white fuzzy sheep wool. When I tried to pencil in some eyebrows I couldn't even tell where they used to be. I don't see well and my eyes are always red and tired looking. Now I am not complaining because I know how precious life is and these things will change but I do feel badly for Scott and anyone else who has to look at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment