Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1/12/2016

In 2015 I would get mixed up and put 2016 on many things; then I just figured it was because I wanted 2015 to be over! Now that it is 2016 I am amazed how blessed I have been over these last ten months. Pondering what I have learned: 1. Foremost that others prayers can actually change the course of your life 2. The power and comfort of priesthood blessings. 3. That at the most desperate times in our lives we have a Father in Heaven who supports us so we can carry on. 4. It is essential to let our faith be stronger than our fear and sometimes that is really tough. 5. God's timing is not the same as ours but He does have a plan for us. 6. The compassion, love, concern and support of friends and family has buoyed us up with cards, calls, meals, thoughts and prayers, and much more. 7. That having body parts removed does not change your soul. 8. If you think your mind is bad now, have chemo and you really know what absentmindedness is. 10. That a radical moderate mastectomy is much more painful than a normal mastectomy. 11. No more mammograms! 12. Amazement at what so many people have to endure in their lives but find the strength and courage to go on and to encourage others. Pretty tired of reading my thoughts aren't you... Just know of love and gratefulness for you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment