Sunday, January 3, 2016

1/2/2016

A New Year for us all will bring many more experience to learn and grow from. To look forward with hope is certainly difficult at times but we have each other. What a blessing!! The each other part that is..... Wednesday is the day Dr. Fisher says I will wake up and say "Wow I feel good". Can hardly wait since the radiation burn is worse than it was during treatment! Well here I am the woman who has always said she would never have a dog in her house with an adorable little puppy who isn't even potty trained. Good diet aid for me because the smell of the puppy and dog food and other smells, makes food sound disgusting. That's probably why I have never had a dog in the house! You must get used to it.... For some reason the loneliness that has come with cancer feels much better with the puppy. I see now why they have therapy dogs in the hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment